Falling Prices

titch.ryan

I've noticed recently certain games have shot down in price soon after release for example madworld, sonic and the black knight.

is it because they weren't well received by the public? or just overpriced to start with.

i paid £30 for madworld on the day it came out a week or so later and its only £20 :(

Werbung:

titch.ryan

well i doubt the economy would affect the sales of videos games that much seeing as the main audience is unlikely to be hit by the recession.

jellyome

No their is actually a bost in the sail of video games, the reason they say is that people are trying to escape the real world, if you know what i mean

Sousanator

I've noticed recently certain games have shot down in price soon after release for example madworld, sonic and the black knight.

is it because they weren't well received by the public? or just overpriced to start with.

i paid £30 for madworld on the day it came out a week or so later and its only £20 :(
I know with UBISOFT their games prices usually drop shortly after, but I haven't noticed SEGA doing that

well i doubt the economy would affect the sales of videos games that much seeing as the main audience is unlikely to be hit by the recession.
Actually, in Canada all of our games have increased $10 in price because of the recession.

titch.ryan

I know with UBISOFT their games prices usually drop shortly after, but I haven't noticed SEGA doing that

Actually, in Canada all of our games have increased $10 in price because of the recession.

thats strange, i wonder why they'd do that.
is the game industry slightly inelastic in price? or something!

pkf0rtzh4ar

how much is the max you can pay for a wii game in dollars? i think its 60 euro here, never saw a game higher then 60 euro, without other stuff added to it ofc, like guitars, guns, etc.

Werbung: