Favorite nintendo villain?

Werbung:

Gdog

BOWSER! Some may actually not call him a villain, because of his huge parts in the latest games. So yeah, definetly either Bowser or maybe Waluigi, though Im not too sure if there is a game yet about him...

metroidprime3rules

Gdog said:
BOWSER! Some may actually not call him a villain, because of his huge parts in the latest games. So yeah, definetly either Bowser or maybe Waluigi, though Im not too sure if there is a game yet about him...

good choice,bowser is a classic. :D

Gdog

Ryano said:
Mine is Wario, of late he's been more of a good guy but I still think he's totally villian.

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
Mine is Wario, of late he's been more of a good guy but I still think he's totally villian.

Same for me.
I love Wario.......I never actually considered him as a villain.

As I questioned about Waluigi, are there any games with Waluigi and Wario as the villains?

Pythorne

Gdog said:
Ryano said:

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

Same for me.

As I questioned about Waluigi, are there any games with Waluigi and Wario as the villains?

I know that they both are villians, but i dont think there is a specific game. In Mario Tennis N64.. they pop out and ruin everything thats the only prove i have.... sorry

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Gdog said:
Ryano said:

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:

Same for me.

I know that they both are villians, but i dont think there is a specific game. In Mario Tennis N64.. they pop out and ruin everything thats the only prove i have.... sorry

Wario was a full bad guy in one of Mario's older games I think...

Werbung: