• Metzen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TwinCruiser

• Thammer

• Total voters

thelex

ANYWAYS, back to the topic...I still say Samwise is the best. His drawings look exactly like the units.
[/b]
that's cause he skins them too :p and i wouldnt be surprised if he does the models too, even tho i have no clue nor care about it.
samwise is good, and i think that his style made wc3 stand out, not beceause of its realism though, there are much more skilled painters than samwise

Werbung:

Daelin

Umm, why isn't Werewulf in the list?

Fine then, Samwise it is!!! I especially like his Warmage concept art! High Elves are obviously my favorite Warcraft subject!

~Daelin

Splatt

I find Blood Elves more interesting than High Elves...dunno,why but they look much cooler to me than High Elves(and they didn't get owned by Scourge <.<)

Fladian

Perhaps because of their bloodlust, Splatt. In opposite of the more peaceful High Elves, the Blood Elves were more desperate to find their precious "magic."

But also, not only did the High Elves got a suprise attack from the Scourge, they also didn't expect any combat at all. It's like real life, it is obviously easier to suprise attack a big city, instead of attacking a city that already got enough time to prepare their defenses.

Of course, this is my opinion of the difference between the Blood and High Elves. I, for one, prefer High Elves.

Oh wait, this isn't what the topic is about :p

Splatt

Perhaps because of their bloodlust, Splatt. In opposite of the more peaceful High Elves, the Blood Elves were more desperate to find their precious "magic."

But also, not only did the High Elves got a suprise attack from the Scourge, they also didn't expect any combat at all. It's like real life, it is obviously easier to suprise attack a big city, instead of attacking a city that already got enough time to prepare their defenses.

Of course, this is my opinion of the difference between the Blood and High Elves. I, for one, prefer High Elves.

Oh wait, this isn't what the topic is about :p
[/b]
ups...i forgot to mention that Blood Elves thirst for more "magic" sux(<.<)....on the other side,you are right,this isn\'t what the topic is about...let us continue on topic

Daelin

Blood Elves come from High Elves, so theoretically both hunger for magic. I believe this comes from their nature, what they are, so I will probably study this in my own campaign and try to come at an explanation. The sole difference is that the High Elves could control the need for magic, because of the SunWell. A nexus of such formidable power was enough for their needs. But without it, they practically die. The lack of magic drove the High Elves mad, and turned them into the Blood Elves.

And ok, back on topic I guess...

~Daelin

Werbung:

Fladian

A little addition the off-topicness. Their hunger for magic can easily be compared with food, for us, humans. Though we can live for a while without food, at some points we get desperate to eat... and are willing to feed on anything what is near. The Blood Elves' situation is very similar, except that they got a helping hand from Illidan and the Naga.