Final Fantasy Crystal Chonricls DLC

jesta

dlc_2_2.jpg

Moneybags who didn't flinch about shell out US $15 for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles can buy all the downloadable content for a mere $13. Still, not that pricey, considering how all DLC for Xbox 360 THE iDOLM@STER is easily over a few hundred bucks. According to Wired's Chris Kohler, here's a list of all the FF CC DLC:

* Three Races Pack (800 points): All three new races in one slightly discounted set.
* Lilty House, Selkie House, Yuke House (300 points each): Houses that produce new adventurers of the other three races in the Crystal Chronicles world.
* King's Change of Clothes (100 points): Crazy eyepatch pirate outfit for the King.
* Chime's Dress-Up (100 points): A new outfit for your assistant Chime.
* Sacred Shrine (200 points): A shrine that lets warriors temporarily buff themselves up.
* Gorgeous House (100 points): A big house that many different people can live in.
The game's DLC interface seems painless enough. The pricing, though, very painful.

Link

Your thoughts...

Werbung:

guyofgod

I don't know...I was never a huge RPG fan so I never got into Final Fantasy....Sorry :(

(Just a random fact: :bananalama: <---that lama is from Drawn Dream)

Werbung:
I think they could've started the new PTP program with a better line-up/a more reasonable system.

They're just squeezing out all they can out of FF fans as shown by the somewhat-ridiculous prices.

Lonpos seems to have better PTP offerings than FFCC to be honest and I can see the NA Line-up being a lot better than PTP's somewhat-empty start in Japan.