FINALLY!! Shotty's get balanced!!!!!!!

Cyder

Balancing:
--Shotguns have been rebalanced.

Finally Nexon is going to balance all the shottys. With the new patch tonight they are addressing the imbalance of OVP Shotties. I'm not gonna debate the whole "It takes skill to run a shotty"... we all know it takes some skill but to finally get rid of headshots from a shotty from 40yrds... those days are gone! Finally Nexon has done something that makes sense!

Werbung:

Jordan B

I know , read the patch notes I posted :D (still, extra credit to UnholyReaper for finding them)

All shotties rebalanced.

adhslax4

I just read those notes this morning and I just about jumped for joy. I hate it when noobs come in and kill you with a shotty from long range:eek:.

godsrevenger

darn...I was a m590 cqb user...
I liked my extremely over powered, one shot kill shotty. :(
...suppose i'll find out tonight after work if it's still one shot kill with just reduced range...

December Man

I just came back from a Junk Flea 70/22 M590 rampage. OMG. I was headshotting from assault rifle range. Still I think that the range reduction should be enough. I still was getting killed by good assault rifle/smg players and it rocks only on like 3 maps(Junk Flea, Death Room, Pump Jack).

Btw I'm from Europe, so the patch isn't here yet.

MooCowMan

They didn't even nerf the range. You have 6 shells instead of 7 now and it has a slightly slower ROF. They barely did anything..

December Man

Wow, that... doesn't change anything. Seriously, what is one shell less going to do? As if extended magazines didn't exist. A bit slower rate of fire won't stop people from shooting others from assault rifle range.

Jordan B

Did you guys realise Nexon supports bunnyhopping ? When you start Combat Arms press the space bar and you can make the loading screen guys jump. :O

Werbung: