Finding wii points card

Werbung:

Sonson

Local game stores such as Blockbuster have them in stock, yet are sometimes behind the counter. You could ask an employee at your local game store if they have any Wii Points cards.

You can also purchace them online from a myriad of gaming sites, or from consummer sites such as amazon. I've also seen them available for purchace in stores such as Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us in the electronic sections. Just asking the employees at the counter is the easiest way to find out if that store has any available.

Dana~Banana

Sonson said:
Local game stores such as Blockbuster have them in stock, yet are sometimes behind the counter. You could ask an employee at your local game store if they have any Wii Points cards.

You can also purchace them online from a myriad of gaming sites, or from consummer sites such as amazon. I've also seen them available for purchace in stores such as Wal-Mart, Target and Toys R Us in the electronic sections. Just asking the employees at the counter is the easiest way to find out if that store has any available.

Well blockbusters here dont sell games. only movies for rent. Plus there are no fricken gamestore cause all gamestore on THAILAND are pirated. I havent tried Toy's R Us though

Phillysoul11

i have had no problem whatsoever.....they are all over the place at gamestop/ebgames, walmart, target, best buy, curcuit city, and radio shack even :p

killman360

The only difficult time that i have had so far was when the Wii launched. At that time, they were nearly impossible to see anywhere, but now, it seem's they are available at any place that sells them, at least in the US.

gunners-4-life

well there is a problem because thailand is pirating so they wont sell any, why dont you order online

EDIT cant you use a credit card to purchase online

hairydarlington

Sonson said:

try hmv

Dana~Banana

gunners-4-life said:
well there is a problem because thailand is pirating so they wont sell any, why dont you order online

EDIT cant you use a credit card to purchase online

Its not only THIALND.......Other contries also do it. In fact i heard americans download it from torrent also. And yeah you can get online i know but i like the real card LOL

Werbung:

beano

Dana~Banana said:
yeah you can get online i know but i like the real card LOL

That's terribly bad for the environment. :thumbdown:

Wii points cards generally are such a waste. All that packaging when all you really need is a piece of paper with a number on it - and for what? Just to trick you into thinking what you've bought is actually worth £15.