Fladian Rules :wink:

Mavus

:wink: I just wanted to say that I really thank Fladian for everything he's done for me... Include getting me addicted to a number of Dutch songs and writing out translations for all of them, asking my opinion on many a matter, including WCIII and Real life, Thankyou very much Fladian and I thought a public Thankyou was in order, so everyone who's with me raise your glasses to Fladian, (even if your not with me raise your glasses or you shall be smited). *Raises Glass to Fladian*!.

---Oh and yeah Fladian knew about this topic in advanced and Undead, just leave it he told me there would be "consequences", but too bad.--:rolleyes:

Werbung:

Mavus

*points at Fladian* ask him! He is god!

EDIT: If you want them add me to MSN and ask (PM me for my MSN addy)... If you like slow songs that have pianos in them, you will love these!!!

Mavus

*Sighs in Relief* Just for that you get a thank Undead...'

Guys add me on AIM (MavusRaven) or Yahoo (MavusRaven92) or ICQ (I dunno the number off by heart check my profile) to get this song that Fladian sent me "Niemand" it's AWESOME! :p :p :p

Mavus

As I quote (not quite right but nearly I hope) "You can post it if you like but I can't be held responsible for the consequences :) ". In which I replied "What consequences?" and then he said "Undead ...???..." *squelched for your own good*.

Undead_Lives

He doesn't like it, he can do something about it.
He doesn't like topics about a specific member. And neither do I. But it's about him, so he can deal with it. Or not. Whatever he wants.

Werbung:

Fladian

Hello Mavus & Undead_Lives,

As I quote (not quite right but nearly I hope) "You can post it if you like but I can't be held responsible for the consequences :) ". In which I replied "What consequences?" and then he said "Undead ...???..." *squelched for your own good*.

That's about what I said, yes. But truth to be known, I was in a somewhat funny mood at the time of saying that. Not too much attention should go to it.

He doesn't like it, he can do something about it.
As long as my name is not used for anything which I don't agree with, I don't really mind what happens which is related to my name.

He doesn't like topics about a specific member. And neither do I. But it's about him, so he can deal with it. Or not. Whatever he wants.

I highly encourage messages related to a specific member (or moderator/administrator) are done by PM unless it has a good cause (though that usually stays away from the ears of normal members). Because this is about myself, there is little to say about it. Earlier in this thread I wanted to post "I am speechless," but that would have been irrelevant.

The reason I dislike threads that are focused on a specific member is because there is always a single person who doesn't like (or like) the person which could be a person that is more than happy to defend/assault the discussed member. This usually end up in a... somewhat unpleasant result. In this case, my name isn't popular among everyone, which is very acceptable.
But in this case, I am pretty well able to keep an eye on it to not let it go out of hand... and currently, every new thread would be appreciated. This doesn't mean that I am encouraging spam, which has been increasing lately, as Undead mentioned earlier this thread.

But as Undead said as well, I can deal with it, if necessary. However, (this is also directed to you, Undead) any first sign of unpleasantries will result in an immediate closing of this thread.

Why don't you state it? I stated mine.
We, as the staff of Warcraft III Anvil forum, encourage intensively that no fingers are pointed to anyone publicly, despite what may have happened. If such things is of necessarity, then we encourage to do so by PM instead.

Thank you for the time.
-Fladian