flame thrower makes me lag

Dragon_Azul

Hi, I have some problems with the flame thrower, everytime someone shoots the fire my computers begin to freeze regardless that I can see the flames or not (if i'm far away of the flames still freezes).

Werbung:

Jordan B

It's all about whether or not your graphics card can handle it or not. I use the Flamethrower myself, and only lag sometimes, although usually only when I'M using it, and then a nade blows up right next to me .

King3vil

it doesnt matter if your comp is "brand new" because that doesnt nessecisarily mean that you have the best possible video card.

spuznick242

well, my videocard is an ATI 3450 of a brand new computer =/

ok when you buy "new" computer unless you upgrade it yourself your getting stuff that came out months ago. all new hardware and software come out as upgrades only then after a while they go to the computer manufactures. check and see if there is an update for your drivers, if not i would suggest upgrading your graphics card, i have a double stacked NVIDIA GeForce 8400 LE that only cost a $100 with install at the local computer store after my old one died. Also check the graphics settings if they're set too high for your system there is nothing you can do but turn them down with out an upgrade.

Roger117

Check your proccessor speed. Make sure it is over 2Ghz (Dual Core) before you attempt to put everything on max settings.

Werbung: