foot step siliencer

spuznick242

you could change your shoes to silence your foot steps but you loose like 5% of your speed and you can increase your speed by 5% but it would make your foot steps louder...im kinda neutral on this idea i was just wondering what you all think...

Werbung:

john66

It's called crouching or walking, if you can't grasp the use of those controls then blowing away gp on this crap that your suggesting is for you.

rocktrns

NOPE I wouldnt do either of them
The Foot step silencer is pointless I wouldnt want to loose 5% of my speed just so they cant hear me,because most likely they will look around the corner and see me anyway.
The foot step louder wouldnt work either Why would I want to make more noise.
Sorry dude

Miran_Eitan

Actually. I kill alot of people by footsteps. It wouldn't suprise me if they release some form of boots or mocasins that soften the noise.

I'm not for the speed reductions though.

90% of the reason why I'm so decent, is I can move across the map in seconds.

When I pick up an LMG, I die almost instantly because i can't bloody well move.

Codi69

The foot step louder wouldnt work either Why would I want to make more noise.
Sorry dude

I don't think that he is suggesting that he wants to make noise, he's simply saying that it would even out the modification.

Essentially doing the same as the light vest does: quicker movement, and in return you have less armour (in this case you're just simply louder.)

john66

Just going to put it out there right now, the only thing that would acually sell would be the footstep loudner thing. Making your footsteps slightly more quieter and lose speed isn't worth a shit.

rocktrns

I don't think that he is suggesting that he wants to make noise, he's simply saying that it would even out the modification.

Essentially doing the same as the light vest does: quicker movement, and in return you have less armour (in this case you're just simply louder.)

I know ,but I rather not be louder,and still I wouldnt waste my GP on it.

spuznick242

ok thanks because this was just an idea that i had and i was wondering what you all thought...and those of you who must flame to make your point i was just wondering about it...thanks though for all your thoughts...i personally wouldnt use it but i was reading another forum about "the foot steps are like legit chamms" and i was just wondering what you all thought...

rocktrns

ok thanks because this was just an idea that i had and i was wondering what you all thought...and those of you who must flame to make your point i was just wondering about it...thanks though for all your thoughts...i personally wouldnt use it but i was reading another forum about "the foot steps are like legit chamms" and i was just wondering what you all thought...

Um ok
Just to let you know.
No one was flamming

cvspartan101

Even with quiet steps... people with HB sensors and detectors will still get you... plus if a person turns around a corner and sees you they will still shoot

Jordan B

Um ok
Just to let you know.
No one was flamming

To Flame, Shoot down an opinion without truly accepting it's success, ignore possible outcomes from a chosen idea whilst stating the obvious.

In other words, can't be bothered replying properly, just wanted to shoot an idea down.

Example V V V V

It's called crouching or walking, if you can't grasp the use of those controls then blowing away gp on this crap that your suggesting is for you.

chaos_spirit

yup just making the footstep noise a little quiet doesn't help. Times when you do listen for footsteps (for me) never would madder how loud they are cause there still footsteps. shoes that would make you run faster would be nice though, but i think there is enough speed for players anyways.

Miran_Eitan

I always wondered why people shouted "speedhacker" at me so much. I have a feeling most people ignore there's two pages to the helmets/hats section.

The Combat Beanie increases speed by 3%, the Bandana increases by 5%. Combined with light armor which increases by 10% and a sub machine gun...

You're running at 18% faster speed. While that doesn't seem like much, it's enough so that a person [like me] whose finger hovers over the sprint function, and knows the map quite well, can evacuate the premises of a firefight in short order when it gets out of control.

One of the reasons I don't like Death Room or Junk Flea. When the shit hits the fan and the engagement isn't in my favor, I don't have dodging room. I just have to pray I can outshoot the five guys that walked out of their spawn.

With invincibility.

Not happening :p

Werbung:

cvspartan101

I always wondered why people shouted "speedhacker" at me so much. I have a feeling most people ignore there's two pages to the helmets/hats section.

The Combat Beanie increases speed by 3%, the Bandana increases by 5%. Combined with light armor which increases by 10% and a sub machine gun...

You're running at 18% faster speed. While that doesn't seem like much, it's enough so that a person [like me] whose finger hovers over the sprint function, and knows the map quite well, can evacuate the premises of a firefight in short order when it gets out of control.

One of the reasons I don't like Death Room or Junk Flea. When the shit hits the fan and the engagement isn't in my favor, I don't have dodging room. I just have to pray I can outshoot the five guys that walked out of their spawn.

With invincibility.

Not happening :p

Yeah... invincibility is getting on my nerves now