Forum Signatures

Are Forum pictures and signatures a good idea?

• Yes, very much so!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, im indifferent.

• Blah, what a stupid idea

• Total voters
I make all of my signatures using Photoshop CS4. When I make signatures for people I like it when they give me credit for it because then ore people will want a signature like it. It's like advertising your work.

Werbung:

Nurech

I would prefer if people didn't use images on their signatures, especially animated gifs. Takes a while to load and if you seen you've seen it once you've seen it forever, rest of the times it's just annoying.

Nurech

I don't like images under signature to be honest. Especially the pointless one b00sted4fun has :p, sorry to break it to you. It's huge. We should have some kind image size restriction or remove them all together.

KingRick

Maybe the guy who said that was retarded? ^^

Btw. I didnt really care about signatures before. But since Oranges made me this awesome one, I love 'em. ^^

rUnd0wN

oh yeah, i remember :D it was on LFS off topic chat XD i guess now it should be rearranged that the guy who doesnt have a bfh sig with a mugshot is kinda retarded :D so that makes me kinda retarded... XD

Werbung:

Vashis

I like sigs as long as they aren't too big and intrusive. I think for some people it tells you a little bit about the person that owns the sigs. I know that's not always the case though.

I made my sig with PhotoShop