French Canadian here... with a question.

HI, I'm from Québec... and you better know where it is...

Anyway, I recently came here from a link on Wc3campaigns.. which has misteriously disapeared... any idea why?

Werbung:

Fladian

I didn't hear anything from WC3 Campaigns disappearing. Considering that there were many activities still busy, I doubt they just left it to die. I'm sure they're just making some (minor or major) updates.

But by all means, welcome Will.

Fladian

I visit WC3 Campaigns from time to time, but I noticed it is currently offline. This could have numerous reasons, but I am not interested in any of them. As the only people I hold a liking to of WC3 Campaigns nowadays are people I talk to in different ways.

at least you can admit your ignorance. you are forgiven squishy. [/Sarcasm]

just find a map, look at the east side of Canada. right next to Ontario.

Wc3campaigns recently had a 1.9 GB attachment transfer... but that didn't cause any problems. maybe they're revamping it... or maybe they're doing a massive purge...

PiRho

Welcome. :)

From the looks of things, Wc3C's server is still online and able to be pinged. However, it looks as if the wc3campaigns.net domain name may have expired a few days ago and they just renewed it. I'm not sure if this is the cause, but it may be.

Fladian

Wc3campaigns recently had a 1.9 GB attachment transfer... but that didn't cause any problems. maybe they're revamping it... or maybe they're doing a massive purge...

Christmas is coming up, so they might just want to make some kind of surprise... besides, WC3Campaigns has had its problems before. It's starting to get a bit usual...

at least they're better off then wc3search was a month ago. but its back up and still full of crappy maps and not so crappy ressources.

BTW, back to Québec, it finally snowed! then three hours later: BAM! biggest hail storm of the year, everything is being frozen, I've lost power three times now and hydroquébec is gonna have LOTS of work.

WINTER ROCKS.

ragingspeedhorn

They sent out an email stating the problem, too lazy to open my mail and copy paste it, but every active member should have gotten it by now. I can access the site myself.

Btw, welcome to the site, Will. I have no idea where Quebec is on a map either since I never, in my entire life, have looked on a map over Canada.

Mini-Me

Wc3campaigns is down every second day (atleast for me), though rage seems to be able to access it all the time :p. Havent been an active of wc3c, well, never, but lately as i've tryied to access it (because im trying to get my map aproved), it seems to be down very often.

As for Quebec...quite funny, never seen a proud quebeccian (propably mistyped that) before...ok i have on WWE (wrestling), and everybody hates him and he always gets his ass kicked in the ring :). And what i've understood through the miracilous TV is that the whole USA hates Quebec... correct me if im wrong :)

no, teh whole USA doesn't know what the hell Quebec is. :\

let me eduquate you...

quebec.jpg

and this is the first time I've seen wc3campaigns down, and I,ve joined since september...

Werbung: