Fudgie's Project

Fudgie

Well, I'm finally going to tell you guys about my AOS I've been working on.

The theme is Star Wars. The original title was going to be Battle of the Force. It was bothering me in the back of my head for a while, when finally I found another map from before titled Battle for the Force. So as of now I'm in need of title ideas.

The basics, like most AOS's this will have three lanes. You can see some screen shots and overviews of the Terrain in the last link in my Sig. This is going to be set in a Imperials vs Rebels Time frame. Although the heroes, Jedi
and Sith, shall come from all time frames of the movies and the expanded universe (AKA novels).

Although the main idea is basically the same as all AOS's, to push the enemy lanes and destroy the main base at the end, mine will also add a few new things. I'll give a few of my ideas in the works here.

Each base will have a Shield Generator at the end of one of the lanes. Every tower and other main building will also have Shield (aka mana shield). If the shield generator is destroyed all towers and some main buildings shall lose their Shield.

Another idea is a Reactor or something alongs the lines of that. If it is destroyed I will have one event, out of a randomized group occur. One thing that might happen after it died, would be that all towers on the side that lost the Reactor would lose some attack and attack speed, for a set amount of time (maybe 30 seconds or so). Like I said though, thats one of the three things I've thought of for the reactor.

There is going to be a "destroyed" building on a hill covered by creeps directly under the center of the map. This is going to be an observatory. If either team can kill the creeps around it and hire an "Engineer" from their merc camps they can heal it. The observatory will give a huge range of site untill it is destroyed by the enemy. It will then go back into its "destroyed" state, allowing the other team to capture it as well. Units from the lanes will not be able to follow the heroes all the way up to the observatory, since it would stray to far from the lane. So, this would all have to be done by the players.

At some point in the game, after maybe a certain number of hero kill totals per team, an event shall occur. It will be basically the same idea as the reactor. That it is an event out of a group of events. One of the events that might happen to the Empire is that all their stormtrooper units would turn into Mandalorian Mercinaries for all of the spawns there on after. A hero-unit, Boba Fett, would also appear in the middle lane. He would be under control by the computer, and would just go to the enemy base. Basically a super soldier for the Empire. If slain, he would revive after a set amount of time and then continue on fighting.

Well, thats all I'm going to say for now.

Ideas and comments would be appreciated.

Oh yeah... do I get a cookie or something for advertising Anvil? =D

Werbung:

Mavus

Sounds great :) Plus I was going to make a titlebar for it, nothing special but here it is (I won't upload in "My Art" topic though)

botfuw4.png

Fudgie

"Imperials and Rebels Clash" does sound good, but It has to put bigger emphasis on the Jedi/Sith part. All playable heroes are (going to be) melee and will be a Jedi or Sith.

As for screenshots, all I have so far is a few buildings and units, once I'm a bit farther along I'll get a screenshot or two in.

Werbung:

Wyvernoid

Cool project :) , you've got creative ideas, why not give the screenshots, and sry for my poor literal studying, here's one anyway "Dominator of the Stars" btw I&RC sounds good too.