funny junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

refl3ction

i have quite the comedic side, and i want to know if anyone else does
so basically post a funny pic, short story or anything else u can find.

heres mine,
a girl was sitting in biology class, the teacher said that there was sugar in semen, so she asked "then how come it doesnt taste sweet?" she quickly relized what she said and her face turned bright red... the teacher paused turned around and responded "thats because you taste sugar with the tip of your toungue not the back of your throat." the girl started crying and ran out of the classroom

i remember that from a myspace thing,
i find it rather funny

Werbung:

Fladian

Well, this thread could also be mixed with True Identity and/or "Let's rant", as it has been used for the same purpose for quite some time.

As for your joke. It's not the first time I read it. It's very a common joke on 'joking-sites'.

Have I experienced anything funny worth mentioning? Nothing remarkable that immediately comes to mind. Well, perhaps this:
Five years ago (coincidence) during German class, one of my classmates sealed his fate by scoring another 1/10 (F). The lowest grade that was possible to achieve at that time. Not that it was too special, but it was his fifth in a row for the same class.
His reaction became legendary among me and my friends. Everyone who was in that class will never forget it anymore either. "Another 1? Oh, well, it has company." (Translated)

Three years ago I heard something about a friend of mine from a different class. I wasn't there, so I don't know the details, but I do know that I saw all of them laughing. They had to read some kind of stories up loud, and during the end of the class, one of those classmates noticed he didn't have a turn yet.
By a small mistake - which he didn't notice - in his speech, he made his sentence sound completely different of what he wanted to say. "Teacher, do I still get a turn." is it freely translated, yet, in my native language, such a sentence can also be considerd in the more sexual way. If you get my point.
He was laughed at by the entire class, and later by more. The funny thing just is, is that the teacher (female) got completely red and the guy, the classmate, didn't get a clue why everyone was laughing.

MeTaL GuArD

There was also the Funny Thing Thread, though it ran to the end of the list cause noone is posting there now...

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.