Funny Thing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Splatt

You,my friend,have been *chucked*
Few Chuck Norris facts
Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

Chuck Norris has recently changed his middle name to "----ing."

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living ---- out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and Chuck Norris.

In the movie “Back to the Future” they used Chuck Norris' Delorean to go back into time and into the future. When they gave it back to him with a scratch on it he was angry and roundhouse kicked Michael J. Fox, which years later was the cause of his Parkinson's disease.

james1654

well this super duper funny thing happened today.

Conor was playing football with aload of other guys from our yeah in the school outdoor tenis courts, at lunchtime, and steve decided to join in. Me and brad aint that keen on sports, so we gave it a pass and was leaning against the wire fence on the side, and walking (like a tight rope walk) on these metal things. We was getting bored so we decided we should do something for a laugh. So we saw steves bag (a rucksack) on the side next to the goal, and brad saw some wire around. (the wire with plasic coating that goes on fences) and it was all coiled up. So brad picked up the end and threaded it through the handle type thing (that u put on hooks) on the top of the rucksack, and tied it tightly round the fence. I then got one, and did the same and tied it round the fence twice. We then put a heavy iron beam ontop of the bag and lots of twigs. We did out coats up to our chins to miffle our laughter, and at the end, we alked out the tennis courts, and looked from a window of the school.

At first, steve could not find the bag, but then he saw it and lifted the beam off, and brushed the twigs off. But when he started walking, the wire coiling sprung him back, and he realized ti was tied to the fence. So it took him a good 5 minuits to undo the knots, and untangle it. Me and brad where watching, and i couldn't stop laughing. At one point where I couldn't catch a breath, i thought i was going to die of laughter. It was so effing funny!

p.s: and btw, splatt, stop arselicking chuck noris. Just because you suck, dont mean everyone else does.

Splatt

p.s: and btw, splatt, stop arselicking chuck noris. Just because you suck, dont mean everyone else does.
[/b]
It is a proven fact that Chuck Norris owns you...if you disagree with that,you get roundhouse kicked in the head...simple as that...

james1654

james, not funny :] maybe it is funnier in real life,
[/b]

yeah, I know its not funny at all when writen down, but if u saw the gormless expresion on hes face . . . lol. If you had been there and saw it, you would have found it funny.

It is a proven fact that Chuck Norris owns you...if you disagree with that,you get roundhouse kicked in the head...simple as that...
[/b]

It is not proven at all. Mike tyson would beat the pure f*ck out of him if it was a fair fight, which is something that chuck aint used to. chuck just kicks, like a *beep*. If it was a proper fists only fight with mike tyson, Mike tyson would own him.

on and for them ppl who think lenox lewis is better. Well, im english too, and i'd like to also beleive that, but he only got that title when mike tyson was in prison. Lneox lewis is second best.

And even if chuck would beat a 13 year old in a fight. That dont mean he "owns me". Violence does not make you better then anyone else. I only got into the fight yesterday cos I had to. I am better then the kid i beat up, not because im betetr in a fight, but because he fights for fun, I don't. And he won't be fighting for fun anymore, seeing as he knows the consequences. He Is a bully to the smaller kids then him, and when he tried to test himself vs me, I showed him i wasn't even ganna let him try it. I despise bullying, on the other hand.

Anyway - If you can beat the living f*ck out of someone, don't make you any better (but; to them dumbass idealists, it doesn't make you any worse, if they deserve it). So I dont give a *beep* about people like chuck. Cos I made up a rhyme

Chuck is a violent little f*ck with good luck; people who like him suck.
End of story . . .

Got that? It's what ya get for bein an arogont little a*selicker ; ya get your aragionce thrown into ur face.

Fladian

James, what you say is most likely true and I do agree with what you say. But, unfortunately, you are forgetting one important factor, something not everyone is able, or willing to think of, or see. Temper, James. Temper, is the only thing that is what you are not mentioning in that explanation.
You are right that the person who is beating someone up for fun can be considerd a "bully." That you are doing the opposite might be the case, but showing them you are willing to fight them is not making the situation better, and in my eyes, not too different from those you call "bullies." They are fighting for fun, you because you are willing and you won't let anyone stop you if there is a valid reason. Though I would fight for people I care for - not necessarily for friends - I do have one heck of a temper, something you, apparently don't have, when I read of what you say, and how you say it.

Splatt

yeah, I know its not funny at all when writen down, but if u saw the gormless expresion on hes face . . . lol. If you had been there and saw it, you would have found it funny.
It is not proven at all. Mike tyson would beat the pure f*ck out of him if it was a fair fight, which is something that chuck aint used to. chuck just kicks, like a *beep*. If it was a proper fists only fight with mike tyson, Mike tyson would own him.

on and for them ppl who think lenox lewis is better. Well, im english too, and i'd like to also beleive that, but he only got that title when mike tyson was in prison. Lneox lewis is second best.
And even if chuck would beat a 13 year old in a fight. That dont mean he "owns me". Violence does not make you better then anyone else. I only got into the fight yesterday cos I had to. I am better then the kid i beat up, not because im betetr in a fight, but because he fights for fun, I don't. And he won't be fighting for fun anymore, seeing as he knows the consequences. He Is a bully to the smaller kids then him, and when he tried to test himself vs me, I showed him i wasn't even ganna let him try it. I despise bullying, on the other hand.

Anyway - If you can beat the living f*ck out of someone, don't make you any better (but; to them dumbass idealists, it doesn't make you any worse, if they deserve it). So I dont give a *beep* about people like chuck. Cos I made up a rhyme
Chuck is a violent little f*ck with good luck; people who like him suck.
End of story . . .

Got that? It's what ya get for bein an arogont little a*selicker ; ya get your aragionce thrown into ur face.
[/b]
I don't like quoting big post,but meh....
========================
It seems you didn't figure out that i meant all that as a joke,and yes Chuck Norris is a terrible actor,and all those "Chuck Norris facts" are automaticly funny(to me...)...Chuck Norris sux,but Chuck Norris facts are phunny(atleast to me)...and try to not go so much off topic,and senselesly create flame wars,it is bad for your health...

Fladian

I don't like quoting big post,but meh....[/b]
Then don't ;) Saying this without the quote was possible as well =)

and yes Chuck Norris is a terrible actor[/b]
An unnecessary comment ;) I think just about everyone agrees on that, Splatt :p

and all those "Chuck Norris facts" are automaticly funny(to me...)...Chuck Norris sux,but Chuck Norris facts are phunny(atleast to me)...[/b]
In all honestly, I thought it was "phunny" for everyone ;) I had to 'chuckle' about it as well :p

and try to not go so much off topic,and senselesly create flame wars,it is bad for your health...
[/b]
Nice way of putting it into words =)

-=GhosT=-

OMFG WTF WITH YOU PEOPLES??? i made topic, to laugh a bit etc. and u start to flame, write posts that have nothing with topic, start pointless disccusions, WTF?! go make your own topic, named "flames" or w/e and do it there

Fladian

Sorry, Ghost. It was not my intention to get to the point of saying the stuff I did, and I don't have the necessary humor to just think of something to get on topic. If I could, I would have done it.

james1654

looks like someone is unhappy . . .

lol, Ghost, If you want some **beep** jokes, buy a rude jokes book. And you are flaming with da "OMFG WTF IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLES, IM A TOTAL IDIOT BECAUSE I ANT STOP PRESSING CAPS LOCK BUTTON!!!" lol, I will make a flame thread, too; when i feel like I want to mindlessly insult people.

What did one of the blonde's legs say to the other? We could make alot of money between you and me!

Benx_X

lmao lets turn this into a joke thread XD (funny thread same thing) and remember thier only jokes, no getting offended now lawl heres some your mumma ones

your mamma is so stupid she sat on the t.v. and wached the couch
ya mums so dumb she climed a glass wall to see the other side
Ya mamas sooo fat she snapped the branch in your family tree
your mum is so fat when god said let there be light, she moved
your momma so stupid that i said that it was chili out side and she went out with a bowl an spoon
Your mums so fat when she farts it reads 8.0 on the ritcher scale
your mama’s so fat it makes you look skining
yo mamas so stupid she took a spoon to the superbowl
ya moma is so fat when she stood on the scales it showed her phone number
yo mummas so fat it took a whole month to dig her grave
ya mumma is so dum she asked how much does the $2 meal cost
your mummas so fat you could put a blanker over her and use her as a water bed
Your Mom is so fat she walked by the tv and i missed three episodes
Your Mom is so fat she is the same height lying down as she is standing up
Your Mom is so fat she bungie-jumped and went straight to *beep*
Your Mom's so fat, when she rolls over in bed she burns her ass on the light bulb
Your Mom's so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck
Your Mom's so fat, if she wears a green a white sweater, she looks like a football field
Your Mom's so fat she was mistaken for God's bowling ball
Your Mom's so fat God couldn't light Earth till she moved
Your Mom's so fat she's got her own area code
Your Mom's so fat a person tried to drive around her and run out of peterol
Your Mom's so fat she was floating in the ocean and spain claimed her for then new world
Your Mom's so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too
Your Mom's so fat when she steps on a scale, it read "one at a time, please"
Your Mom's so fat that she cant tie her own shoes
Your Mom's so fat she lays on the beach and greenpeace tried to push her back in the water
Your Mom's so fat that she would have been in E.T., but when she rode the bike across the moon, she caused an eclipse.
Your Mom's so fat she fell and made the Grand Canyon

Werbung:

Benx_X

well yeah, you would be alive for the rest of your life cause if you were dead it wouldnt be called life :/

Status
Not open for further replies.