Furcadia

Cardd

This rpg is probably not so well-known but its quite addicting. Creating your own places (or Dreams) is a huge time killer :O For some reason all the avatars are some kind of animals. If you have played this what's your opinion?

"Furcadia is a MMOSG/MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Social Game/ Roleplaying Game) or graphical MUD,[1] set in a fantasy world inhabited by anthropomorphic creatures. The game is based on user-created content, socializing and free-form roleplaying. Furcadia is not entirely In Character; however, the background world ('The Dragonlands') and rule system ('Furre!') exist for those who wish to participate. Furcadia is claimed as the longest continuously running MMO."

Werbung:
Sweet that game sounds interesting and i think i might give it a try. I have not played it yet so i can't really tell you how good it is =P. But i probably will after i try ithahah

Werbung:

Cardd

Beware of the graphics, they're old and it's knd of laggy moving around. But fun to create your own places etc plus it's free to play unless you buy expansions.