1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Game Ideas?

Discussion in 'Wii Games' started by msdstnctv9, Jan 10, 2012.

1. msdstnctv9

msdstnctv9 New Member

Every year my nephew asks me for games for his birthday. Last year I gave him a bunch of games like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He gave me a funny look. This year, to reclaim my title of awesome aunt, I need games that will impress him. What are some good fighting or sports games for a 14-year-old boy?

2. Jessi

Jessi Member

Do you know what games he already has? Dragonball Z and Super Smash Bros Brawl are two fighting games you might try out. There are tons of sports-related games, so go with one connected to something he's actually interested in. I.E. Don't buy him a golf game if he's a football player, lol.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are really outdated at this point, so I'm sure he was just a little confused as to what he was being given or why, at his age, he would want to play that. Beware that a lot of the fighting games are going to have a lot of violence obviously, so be careful if his parents wouldn't approve.

3. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Member

If you want to make him love you for the rest of your life just buy him a PS Vita and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 as well as Street Fighter vs Tekken 3D I can guarantee that he will worship you for the rest of his life :D