Game Party Wii

cloudzero45

I don't know if any of you have ever heard about this game but heres an overview:
ITS JUST LIKE "Wii Play" JUST WORSE.... WITH VERY BORING AND TEDIOUS GAMESPLAY

Check the link

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

I would rather get wii play anyday. First of all, wii play is made by nintendo, and it plays really nicely and has enjoyable games. Also, wii play comes with an extra wiimote. This also just looks a lot like a downgrade to wii sports, just with different games, and wii sports is free, so I wouldn't get this.

Theherolink_1

This is stupid:glare:

WHEN THE FU** WILL NINTENDO LEARN WE NEED GROW UP GAMES ACTION GAMES RPGs!!!!!NO FU***** MINIGAMES GAMES!!! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!

cloudzero45

Theherolink_1 said:
This is stupid:glare:

WHEN THE FU** WILL NINTENDO LEARN WE NEED GROW UP GAMES ACTION GAMES RPGs!!!!!NO FU***** MINIGAMES GAMES!!! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!!!!

Thank you... i agree ... i made this thread to show how nintendo is ruining the wii by allow game like this is be created

Phillysoul11

nintendo isnt ruining the wii by games like this but these kinda things are not helping....we need better games that will keep us entertained for longer periods of time, not these crappy games that will never be played again after the first 5 mins....PLEASE NINTENDO!!!

Jesusdragon737

cloudzero45 said:
Thank you... i agree ... i made this thread to show how nintendo is ruining the wii by allow game like this is be created

Nintendo isn't the only one letting retarded games be released for their console. All those Burger King games were on the XBOX, and I laugh every time i see Simpsons video game commercials, because it's on the PS3, and the PS3 is known for making games just for hardcore gamers and stuff.

shadowofchaos

Okay... Wii Play (even though I don't have it... played it at my friend's house)... has a free Wiimote (that's what I call it) and is actually pretty fun.... This game is just.... well.. not Wiitarted (this goes as in a okay - good game for me)... but just regular retarted....

sorry if that sounded a little lame... I was trying to be like the game I seen from the reviews....

Werbung:

Danny

You guys just hate seeing games like this don't you?
Look just Ignore it.. It's not a 1st party game or 2nd party it's 3rd party it has nothing to do with nintendo.. So just ignore it.. It's not like you're going to buy it.