Gear, SMG's, Secondaries, & Support

bigtimedoper

This is my current weapon setup:
rank is the one after private
primary= mp5 (with scope & extended clip, no silencer, it is my baby)
secondary= colt .45 (adding scope probably)
support= incendiary grenades (just for fun, will probably change)
vest= none
helmet= combat helm (for now)
face= gas mask (all for looks)
uniform= normal green (for now)
backpack= standard

so here is what i want to know:

Being a CQC guy who plays on Junk Flea, Pump Jack, Cold Seed, & sometimes Brushwood, i will always stick to the SMG, so which SMG would you guys reccommend if the mp5 isn't the best

Which secondary is best: colt .45, SPAS, mil shotgun, pump shot, etc.

Is a light or heavy vest worth it (i do like to move fast which is why i haven't chosen to buy a heavy vest)?

Is desert camo really worth it in the desert maps? (I go on junk flea the most)

thanks in advance for ur responses
(clan: ..Next In Line.. message me bigtimedoper and set up a 1v1 match to tryout)

Werbung:

Layzie

UMP is devastating in CQC; high portability and low recoil + lots of bullets. Military shotgun is hands down one of if not the best secondary due to its high damage and random range. Plus you can shoot it while you're reloading. As far as vests go, it depends on your playstyle. For me, I prefer a light vest because I do a lot of strafing and like the extra mobility. Camo is more of a preference IMO. From my experience, camo doesn't make any huge differences. Going by your current load out, you're going to be dropping quite a bit of GP so you may want to think about not buying the face and head stuff. Not worth the GP IMO (Until you can get the combat beanie).

SplitNicholas

Scar is good in all situations besides long ranged, its like a smg acting as an AR, id go with it and a sniper.... and your set for almost anything

i would say a m65 because its one of the best weapons to ambush in brushwood , cuz in total of bullets it has is 200 , its great damage and fire rate

Werbung:

Bostro

The set-up av been using is scar for primary, m590 for secondary, Sniper rifle for back-up slot. I always use a light vest and beanie for speed.

That set-up is the best for my playing style. The scar is prolly the best AR for low recoil to high accurate gun. Not the best for CQC, so I use the m590 for that.

Before using that, I did use the ump a lot. IMO the best smg ingame. Low recoil and high fire rate make it good for CQC. With a lil practice, can be used good in mid range shots.