General Suckyness

Intoxicated

so has anyone else experienced a general drop in their skillz over the past week or so? it could be just me, but i doubt it. i wonder whats going on..... (sure, i can blame it on my new hardware). but theres deffinately a trend going on.....

lets see what you guys think

(wow, im bored)

also what do you guys think of this command

/unsuck

Werbung:

Defender

Dude I suck again! I had some pwnage for a few days but the last few times I logged in I just suck. Not sure what to blame..I feel I am just off.

Crisis

Yeah I've been off a lot as of late. However the hard drive holding CZ and Windows is an inch from death, it's been locking up a lot more and for longer. Taking a screenshot cause me to lock up for about 2-3 full seconds.
(I can't explain the rest of my sucking)

instant

Deviant said:
I've noticed a general drop in my skills too. I usually have about 47% hs and im down to like 39.71%...it's depressing!

Hold on while I play this for you.
violin.jpg

Puppet

If I'm in the top 100 I'm happy. I think one thing is for sure. If you watch the pings lately there will be times where everyone on the server jumps up into the 100+ area and don't come down for a few rounds. This has to be affecting our play.

innovision

Well seems as though everyone has lost their skill, that's just horrible... Perhaps this is why I've gone from a 52 Eff to a 62 in my last couple times playing. Hope you guys keep sucking! I'm having a blast :)

-Inno

Hypnos

I just want to say that you guys going to Source for 2 weeks is the best thing that ever happened to my skill (or you guys' lack thereof). Since Punx went back to CZ I've been holding my own and keeping my skill lvl above 1000 constantly. In the days leading up to source I had to fight to keep a .500 score.
But don't worry guys...you will get the hang of it agin soon and be back to your pre-source pwning selves.

Dirty

I'm not sure if pings over 100 really affect your play at all if everyone has the same high ping... that means all of us are at the same delay correct?

I poop on my girlfriends then take pics to send home to mom.

Intro

Yo, Dirt should get extra skill points for pinching one off on his girl's tits.

Defender should have points subtracted for his nasty fucking spray.

"Come drop your golf pencils in our mineshafts!"

Werbung: