General Suckyness

WoRm5406

The CZ skillz have been changing over the years with the updates from Steam/Valve.

The hitboxes and the methodiolgy of play has been adjusted.

Those that have grown up on CSBeta (way before your time so dont nodd your head) have seen these changes in many ways.

As mosts of us went to 1.5 we were mad and happy in different ways. CSS is a whole different story in the compalints and happy ness.

For those that play in pubs keep in mind that some admins run thier gravity at 750. The default should be 800. This is just an example of different items that have changed over the years.

PuNx has always had thier gravity at 800 btw... unless we were playing ScoutKnifez2 or some other variant.

But all in all I have seen my skill change in large jumps. I have done everything from adjusted my seat to leaning back some when I play. Get comfortable in both lighting and position.

One day I was playing sitting in a straight back chair. I could not get comfortable and played like shit. I went and got my computer chair so I could lean back some and started doing a lot better.

Just my 2 cents though.

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

Worm lights a few aroma therapy candles, meditates for 20 minutes, then tears one off before he starts doing good; don't be fooled by his post. :twisted: [/quote]

WoRm5406

stoned_MONKee said:
Worm lights a few aroma therapy candles, meditates for 20 minutes, then tears one off before he starts doing good; don't be fooled by his post. :twisted:

Well I do have some mood lighting going on sometimes... LOL

Also I play by a bay window.. so I cant play nude like some of you do...

You know who you are... You keep leaving your web cam turned on!!

Werbung:

stoned_MONKee

I know the mental images of sweaty man-boobs bouncing around, the sounds of a sweaty ass sliding around on a "pleather" chair, the between round nut shift, and Heatons damn pink fluffy slippers can be disturbing. How's that for a mental image? If that doesn't make you wake up in a cold sweat, nothing will. I just try to counter that image with the those of hot young playboy playmates sitting around playing CZ, and for the most part it works, that is until someone has to say something on their mike totally ruining my "reality". I hope my attempt to destroy your concentration while playing has been effective: NOW I WILL OWN YOU ALL while I sit here naked in my pleather chair. :twisted: