Getting married

Tal-Shar

So I'm sitting around the night before my wedding. Chilling out, wishing I had enough time before the dinner to get in some CZ. If you don't see me on over the next week and a half (and you won't), its because I'm enjoying the wonders of a Jamaican Resort with my new wife.

Now if we can just get past the mother of all hurricanes...;)

See ya'll online!

TS

Werbung:

Puppet

OMG, congratulations in a big way. This is a huge punx thing and we find out about it the night before? Well buddy, if you ever need good marital advice then talk to me. I'm going on 29 years with the same girl. I hope you get the same. Hey, get rid of the avitar before she sees it. Your job over the next couple of months will be to groom her to being a punx wife and a gamerz wife. Good luck! Best of wishes! Funny, I'm going to a wedding tomorrow at 11. I'll be thinking of you.

Dirty

congrats... i expect tons of your avatar to happen. Also, I expect your wife to allow you to bring in random women from your honeymoon to join in the nights activities!

i like to flip off monkeys!

congrats man!

imported_SuXoR

HA!

Another one bites the dust.

No, really, marriage isn't that bad. Some marriages end up perfectly for the husband **cough**...daddy..**cough**

Congratulations man.

Okay AB we need a picture :D

JHoliday

dooooooooooooooooooood!

sweet man, first thing ill do wen u get back, set the map to aztec and map time 2 hrs! jus for u mang!

grats!

RaNcid

Tal-Shar said:
So I'm sitting around the night before my wedding. Chilling out, wishing I had enough time before the dinner to get in some CZ. If you don't see me on over the next week and a half (and you won't), its because I'm enjoying the wonders of a Jamaican Resort with my new wife.

Now if we can just get past the mother of all hurricanes...;)

See ya'll online!

TS

congrats, now that your married you might want to change your avatar to you and your wife :shock:

Werbung: