GH3 News

Randomboy

In 2008 Wii owners can get free Guitar Hero 3 replacement discs! This is form kotaku.com:

"For all it's waggling and squawky missed-note benefits, the Wii version of Guitar Hero III has a little problem. Its sound only outputs in mono. Blergh. Owners of the game who either noticed or care enough to care can begin leaving the picket lines outside Activision HQ, however, with the company announcing that they'll be shipping out re-mastered discs in "early 2008" to any and all customers interested. And yes, before your indignant routines spark into life, this replacement disc will be 100% free."

And also the Wii version may be gtting downloadable content in 2008 as well. Again from kotaku.com:

"While owners of Guitar Hero III on other formats are blissfully enjoying their new downloadable content, Wii owners have not. They've been left out! Hopefully not for much longer, though, as Red Octane have told Nintencast that they're hoping to have some DLC ready to go sometime early next year."

So, looks like a good year for Wii GH3 owners.

Werbung:

Sousanator

extremeankit said:
that is not cool how they can do that it is also not fair
What are you talking about, they are giving FREE replacement disks for people who already purchased the game. How is that not fair.

Werbung:

shadowofchaos

I think he's talking about the "being left out about the downloadable content" part.... Well I hope that's gonna be fixed soon... I'm getting this game later on... I'm going for Brawl first.....

Anyway, I hope to get this game soon if I save enough money..... after all other expenses....