Ghostbusters

jesta

1800675381473ba003e862c.jpg

gbstaypuft.jpg

4007.jpg
4008.jpg
4009.jpg

"Sierra Entertainment, a division of Vivendi Games, announced today development of Ghostbusters™ The Video Game, based on the classic films that have transcended and entertained generations of audiences. To deliver a special gaming experience to the tremendous Ghostbusters’ fan base around the world, the game will feature the original film cast from the classic Ghostbusters films, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, and Ernie Hudson, back again for the first time in more than 20 years. Supporting the ghost busting crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, players will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of supernatural villains in a funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.

Ghostbusters The Video Game, is expected to ship fall 2008." Full press release here

Gameplay footage here
Screenshots here

The game will feature both multiplayer and co-op.

Werbung:

cloudzero45

i love ghostbusters... i've seen both movies... and for some reason have the animated series... but anyway... it has very good graphics for a wii game... and i might buy it if the conrols and gameplay are good... the video didn't look that good to me

Gdog

cloudzero45 said:
i love ghostbusters... i've seen both movies... and for some reason have the animated series... but anyway... it has very good graphics for a wii game... and i might buy it if the conrols and gameplay are good... the video didn't look that good to me

Honestly, I'm not too sure about the Wiimote functions. It'll probably be the nunchuk joystick to move around, and like B to shoot something. I don't expect something fantastic...

cloudzero45

Gdog said:
cloudzero45 said:

Honestly, I'm not too sure about the Wiimote functions. It'll probably be the nunchuk joystick to move around, and like B to shoot something. I don't expect something fantastic...

well i don't think you can shoot... its more like a lazer and a trapper box....but the button would probably be B...

Remember don't cross the Beams

Jindujun

I doubt that is Wii graphics.. The ghostbusters game will be released on pretty much every console out there..

This fact worries me though..
"Some more details on the Ghostbusters game have popped up through a Variety article. Unfortunately there are some disturbing bits. Apparently the Wii, DS, and PS2 versions of the game are going to have more of a family focus, while the 360 and PS3 versions cater more to the “core†gamer.

I am happy that the game is coming to the Wii, but I don’t know what to expect with this information. "

"Casual" version for the Wii and the real game on 360 and PS3, this just once again show that all developers dont take the Wii seriously..

cloudzero45

Jindujun said:
"Casual" version for the Wii and the real game on 360 and PS3, this just once again show that all developers dont take the Wii seriously..

no1 does... i don't even take the wii seriousy... thats why i got a 360 and wii... so i can enjoy my time with my wii having fun... or challenge my skills with the 360...

I also have a PS3... but that thing sux... i don't play it... I only got it for MGS4

Werbung: