GMs Abuse of Power

GMs Bann alone or with the public opion?

• GMs must have our aproval to ban someone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMs are doing fine let them ban who they want ???????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leroy182

If you read my other post on Emnesty you would understand the title,(read it here http://www.combatarmsforums.com/showthread.php?t=2717)

I believe GMs abuse their power if someone is better than them.

So this post is to make it so GMs cant Ban anyone without posting a poll on the forums with the reason for banning, pls vote

And check the vid i thought it fit for this.

'this is after reading your comments'

the reason i care he got banned is GM abuse of power my account got banned and de moted and i didnt do anything, but now look at it this way, my account was just fine been reported a bunch but fine, the next hour of me fight a GM i got banned now wth, and think off this, emnesty/atastycookie can just make a new account but will be at a low level which aint fair hes far better than GMs, and if that doesnt make this make sense then think about this, if they have the software to look at your computer and DO its illegal, they cant do that, against the law, now umm i got a question, why does it matter that they live in canada? its the japs and Australians that hack very bad, well and ppl in usa

you guys are kinda dumb, no offense, but so is nexon, they can ban you but you come back on, so why bother, i think the public should choose if someone gets banned because its not just 1 person saying it, its a group who think so, and if they dont want someone to get banned then guess what he shouldnt get banned, and seeing nexon is a US corp. i buy NX with a bunch of others which in america means i own a small fragment of the corp. now if we get all these ppl together they make up most of the corp and can make decisions as a group, now before you say somthing about that LOOK IT UP, WHY CUZ I HAVE AND I READ LAWS AND PAPERS ABOUT THIS SHIT ALL MY LIFE, SO IF YOU GOT SOMTHING TO SAY YOU BETTER KNOW YOUR SHIT CUZ I CAN PROVE IT LEGALLY WRONG AND TWIST YOUR IDEAS ABOUT IT!

[TTYOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKVtMb5E1_Q[/TTYOUTUBE]

Werbung:

rocktrns

Well GM's are moderators so they shouldnt have approval to ban someone.
Theat where nexon comes into play and looks for the right GM
I havent seen a GM abuse there power cause I never played a gm before I pretty sure some of them do abuse there powerl. I have to see it to belive it show me a video of a GM abusing there power and your video above is just a picture nothing else.
I think you should make this thread on nexons forums as well

Jordan B

These aren't the official Nexon forums.
Gm's don't abuse their power, if they ban, suspend, or demote someone it means they have concrete evidence to do so.

Emnesty was banned, like I said in your other thread, and people need to get over it.
There was not a need to make 2 seperate threads on this either.

Also, it is well within their rights as GM's to ban people, and they need not the authorisation to do so.

iSh0cked

GMs can do whatever the fuck they want, they can de-rank you, ban you, or even delete your account. You're just a person playing this game, just because you make a topic of you being demoted, no one gives a fuck.

Jordan B

GM Action - A GM saw him ingame, /was watching a match of his via spectator and decided he looked suspicious.

He's been banned before, makes it more justified to ban him again apparently.

rocktrns

These aren't the official Nexon forums.
Gm's don't abuse their power, if they ban, suspend, or demote someone it means they have concrete evidence to do so.
Emnesty was banned, like I said in your other thread, and people need to get over it.
There was not a need to make 2 seperate threads on this either.

Also, it is well within their rights as GM's to ban people, and they need not the authorisation to do so.

I agree with everything in your post except the part highlighted.
some Gms do abuse there power and some dont have the right to suspend people
there are some corrupted GMs out there.

Miran_Eitan

If it was up to the public, I'd be banned.

I get kickvoted quite often and I'm legit.

The majority of humanity is too stupid to find their ass with their hands. You're a perfect example of this. Democracy doesn't work.

So, no. We shouldn't decide anything. What the GM says goes. If you don't like it, screw off and find another game. I hear Runescape is coming back.

Jordan B

I agree with everything in your post except the part highlighted.
some Gms do abuse there power and some dont have the right to suspend people
there are some corrupted GMs out there.

There will always be corrupt people, in every aspect of life. I'm sure there may be a corrupt GM, in the same way that your government, mayor, Boss , etc etc has the potential to be corrupt. I'm sure unjust decisions have been made and are being made.

But to be perfectly honest, if they ban someone, demote someone, or suspend someone, regardless of what anyone says, they definetly have the right to do these things to said person.

rocktrns

There will always be corrupt people, in every aspect of life. I'm sure there may be a corrupt GM, in the same way that your government, mayor, Boss , etc etc has the potential to be corrupt. I'm sure unjust decisions have been made and are being made.

But to be perfectly honest, if they ban someone, demote someone, or suspend someone, regardless of what anyone says, they definetly have the right to do these things to said person.

Yes they have to right to do it cause they have to power it doesnt mean that its right to do it is it. well only if the person deserved the ban or demotion.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I kinda feel sorry for the popular GM's . They're like freaking celebrity's .

All of there actions come under public scrutiny, and we call it as we see it I guess. Anyways, What spike said.