GMs?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

They shouldn't have any advantage over us. They're probably good, but not god like. I'm sure there's lots of players better then them.

rocktrns

i doubt it they spend so much moderating Combatarms then playing it so i thin so people might be able to beat them

Jordan B

I thought it was Global Moderator , but hey , Whatever :p

Lawl . Godlike ? Maybe . . . . . I can't see Nexon GM's Hacking , so they can't be that good lol .

They will be fairly skilled however , they probably have ALOT of time to play it .
Infact I wouldn't be surprised if Greatfullded or one of the top players actually works for Nexon .

Lets face it , it would make sense .

NSXTypeR

lol I'm sure they are pretty good. Think about it, why else would they be mods. They can spot hackers and glitchers, and I bet they get to 'test' everything before we even get a chance.

chrisbrown

Well if i remember correctly during around june i saw a real GM. He had like a little mark on his name instead of a rank it had GM and it was under the map and im like wth? Then there was another one that was legit and got owned by some players lol

Werbung:

NSXTypeR

Well if i remember correctly during around june i saw a real GM. He had like a little mark on his name instead of a rank it had GM and it was under the map and im like wth? Then there was another one that was legit and got owned by some players lol

lol that would be funny to see. I can't wait to go against some of 'em!