GOATS!!!

Swearengen

ROFL----someone get Cel back on his meds!!!

That fuckin accent gets me laughin so hard during late night games...THEN he starts with the goat sounds in the background. Its even worse when I can hear everyone else trying not to laugh...LOL. You're one fucked up bastard, Cel.

Werbung:

mYth

Swearengen said:

That fuckin accent gets me laughin so hard during late night games...THEN he starts with the goat sounds in the background. Its even worse when I can hear everyone else trying not to laugh...LOL. You're one fucked up bastard, Cel.

We've been tryin, and between his fukin goats, Perv's touchin people in the dark, and me in general, I'd say we've got issues than only Sigmond Freud can fukin fix.....Mew! :mrgreen:

Sortitout

mYth said:
Swearengen said:

We've been tryin, and between his fukin goats, Perv's touchin people in the dark, and me in general, I'd say we've got issues than only Sigmond Freud can fukin fix.....Mew! :mrgreen:

see this is why i vote no on the flashlights. don't want to know what nsaty shit we'd find. :cry: :cry:

Shadoutsu

mYth said:
Swearengen said:

you forgot about me and humping dillas dead corpse :twisted: :twisted:

DiLLa

sad part is everytime i die he finds his way to my body...so if u ever see some1 on flames getting rocketed or slappd all over the place its probably shad

Shadoutsu

oh you liked it everytime

or just the excuse to abuse me... :cry: :cry:

crickets crickets crickets

fine i wont hump you anymore............. just tell me you love me :D

Werbung:

Celshock MP5

aurora said:
i can't see anything, is it someone humping goats or what???
i got a pic its not a goat its cel making yummi sounds.

funny.jpg

What you werent told is where that finger just came out of and why the dog looks so upset lol. I even disgust myself sometimes