Gold plated ak47

Werbung:

Roger117

If you like to stand out, then buy a NX Cash weapon. Remember, all guns are only cosmetic change, so they don't affect the gun's normal counter-part. For me, I don't see a point in buying guns from the Black Market. I like my guns the way it is, though they are fun to mess around with once in a while.

Jordan B

I picked up this gold plated ak47 the other day. It looks wicked but performs just like the regular one (so it should- hmmph) . I have been using the desert warrior for a while. If you wanna buy a NX weapon , try the GP version first ( I tryed regular M4A1 and liked it before I got Desert Warrior).
That way your not wasting real money on a gun you don't like.

By the Way , Love you almost have 1,000 posts! Congrats!

So yeah , try GP version first.

Love

I picked up this gold plated ak47 the other day. It looks wicked but performs just like the regular one (so it should- hmmph) . I have been using the desert warrior for a while. If you wanna buy a NX weapon , try the GP version first ( I tryed regular M4A1 and liked it before I got Desert Warrior).
That way your not wasting real money on a gun you don't like.

By the Way , Love you almost have 1,000 posts! Congrats!

So yeah , try GP version first.

I second this, then again, the AK-47 and M4A1 are nothing but of pure win.

Why thank you :p

Thunderhead

THe Gold plate Ak, Sr25 Sandfire, and M4a1 Desert warrior have always performed better than their counterparts, except the Sandfire in CQC. the Sandfire seems to have less firerate, or am i imagining things..

CluelessJoe

Its just a show off waist of NX points

While I think the gold AK seems to be a bit pretentious, I got one simply because I can get 30 days rental for about 4,900NX and save my GP for a FAMAS, G36E, or one of the sniper rifles.

I also got a few other things like the SEAL helmet (although it looks goofy) for 90 days and an M1911 Knights pistol with a scope. I probably would rent the pistol and scope right now with GP... simply because I'm still trying to become proficient with a pistol.

Love

THe Gold plate Ak, Sr25 Sandfire, and M4a1 Desert warrior have always performed better than their counterparts, except the Sandfire in CQC. the Sandfire seems to have less firerate, or am i imagining things..

I've recently tried the weapons listed above and I'd have to agree, you can notice a slight difference, but it's hardly noticeable.

-DeaFen0-

True. Though in my opinion, they should have released a black AK-47, like they did with the SCAR-L. Looks WAY BETTER IMO, and scopes attached look like they belong. Wood and metal I/EOTech scopes do not mix well. As an added bonus, my AK-47 airsoft is black :p

Love

True. Though in my opinion, they should have released a black AK-47, like they did with the SCAR-L. Looks WAY BETTER IMO, and scopes attached look like they belong. Wood and metal I/EOTech scopes do not mix well. As an added bonus, my AK-47 airsoft is black :p

They released the AK-103 which is pretty much the same :p

Werbung: