Golden looking wii

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

nifti said:
Wouldn't it be great to have a gold disk......man i must be dreamin.
Well there should be a silver wii too.

Well, there is a chrome wii, and that is basically silver. What do you mean by a gold disk? Like have the Wii game disks made out of solid gold? lol

cloudzero45

dude... i want a gold disk... that must cost a lot.... i'll just paint a disk gold and see if i can play it...
now which game will i paint gold?

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
lol paint some game like HSM lol
lol i wouldnt paint any game you like as it could ruin the game :/

Sorry for off topic, but if I would see a HSM game, I wouldn't paint it. I would snap it! :)

theprez32

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:
lol paint some game like HSM lol
lol i wouldnt paint any game you like as it could ruin the game :/

Sorry for off topic, but if I would see a HSM game, I wouldn't paint it. I would snap it! :)

yeah a lot of parents buy this for their kids for xmas
I would hate to open up a present and that game be there how can they make a game for it lol

Sonson

There are plenty of places you can go to get your consoles professionally painted. I myself have had it done on my Dreamcast and my Saturn. My Dreamcast is a cool sky blue color, and my Saturn is a forest green, complete with darker green controllers.

It is pretty expensive, however, and ultimately pointless save for the novelty factor. That being said, I also believe that this picture is simply a white Wii with gold or amber colored lights shining on it

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

nifti said:
Wouldn't it be great to have a gold disk......man i must be dreamin.
Well there should be a silver wii too.

well there could be because if the wii uses dvd-ram discs which are gold then it is possible lol!