Google Game ~ #'s

mYth

MH-53J Pave Low (U fuker Mean!)

mh-53j-dfst8909541.jpg

Werbung:

WoRm5406

webheinz57.jpg

Code:
Ever wonder what those fifty-seven varieties really were? A websearch reveals a pea soup of knowledge, pointing to the so-called "57 Varieties" as ripe for status as an urban legend. Even the company's own website musters little in the way of any list of fifty-seven varieties. You have sighed, "Er, gee-willikers, I was certain they once prepared a list of those fifty-seven varieties". Your computer geek buddies relish mocking you, saucily sniggering about your interest in numerology, saying you are too pickled to catch up with the twenty-first century. Your date, once such a pepper pot, clams up and becomes chilly when you strain to recall such a list. Worst, your sheer stamina has turned to jelly. Perhaps you have begun to feel like Ingrid Bergman in Cukor's "Gaslight"... Wait, old bean, your hopes have not evaporated! While they have been feeding their noodles by fast clicking on a google of links, some flake has been poking through bookstores and flea markets.

Hypnos said:
^^ Daddy ....you just took us from 45 to 40,41,42........

ok I can tell what this said:

Hypnos said:
^^^ Text says: By the year 2038 this film will be banned.

the post right after was this:

Darkwing said:
kimber_tactical_custom.jpg

this one should be self explantory for anyone into guns.

and you going to razz ME because someone stuck 45 after 38? I have no idea about guns except you buy them if you think you might need to kill someone some day, or that you might piss someone off that mioght want to kill you, or you hang out with losers that are impressed by shit like that? 45, 39 what ever

Werbung: