Gorilla Warfare

GorillaWarfare

Hey all, my name is Joe Southall, im 21 and I've been playing on the server for a couple of years. I go to UMBC where I used to play CZ. A while ago i started getting way too much choke to play and havent played in a while. I was in the dinning hall a couple months ago and I saw SJ there recognized him from the player pics not even realizing he went to my school. Met him and Lady, his girlfriend theyre cool people.

I have my roots in super mario world, which is new school to a lot of you people. and I wasnt always good at games, it took me 6 months to beat that game. When I'd fall in the water and couldnt hit the button fast enough to get out so i'd just sink. couldnt coordinate the directional pad with the buttons stuff like that. In my free time I like to cihll outside and get down with nature and whatnot. I like just about everyone that I meet so im not much of a hater
GorillaWarfare.jpg

Vanderjagt COME ON

Werbung:

DiLLa

GorillaWarfare said:
. In my free time I like to cihll outside and get down with nature and whatnot.

hmm...what exactly do u mean by get down with nature ? are you and celshock sharing opinions?

DiLLa

i have another question...GW why the fuck are your eyes always red in your pictures...

either u are a fukn demon or u smokin some toxic chron

GorillaWarfare

Celshock gets down with nature too, what does that mean? I must be out of the loop but im guessing he has sex with animals. I'm not down with nature like that. And if thats the case thats COOL, just make sure you don't have sex with people too because you know what happens when you do that and the rest of humanity wouldnt appreciate it.
Dilla: I'm a demon AND im on some toxic chron.

Werbung: