GP in US and EU

Salalamer

So, actually i seem to be the only one here, who plays Combat Arms EU. No i saw some screen from you guys, where yout get about 400GP after one game. That's sick. Here with the EU Version you just get about 100GP. That seriously sucks and requires a lot of gaming time to buy a weapon regularly. What do you think about this?

Werbung:
It depends on what the screen was, a normal game is about 100 GP unless your awesome. If you play CTF and recover/return the flag you get alot more.
And if you play properly, AKA play until you break even, then you should dtill have lots of money.

KySu

yoda.jpg

Depends on your K/D in a game, your award does. Higher K/D you get, increase your reward does.

SO GET OUT THERE AND PWN SOME NOOBS!

:D:D:D

john66

The higest gp I've ever gotten was only 340 something. That's after some insane crazy I can't beleive I look like I have no life playing. Normally though about everybody gets around 75-125 gp a match.

Seawied

I've gotten higher than 400 gp in a game a few times, but its pretty rare. The only game where I got consistently higher than 400 gp was in the snowball fight mode

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Normally, I get about 200 gp per match because I pwn noobs

But it also depends on which gametype you play in. In a CTF match, I return and capture the flag alot so I get like 300-450 GP per CTF match