Grand Theft Auto Series

Werbung:

radascars

I played all GTA games, but the funniest and most addictive was GTA 2! It is so good to see from above, shooting at pedestrians with the tank or being chased by cops.

Yeah, that's what I do too, I really not want to finish the game rather I want to make a commotion of killing lots of people and banging all those cars ahead of me and I found my self in prison or in the hospital. lol

kSooo

Well the best parts where when you actually didn't get busted and stayed alive! haha :p I didn't play anything after Vice City, good times. Nothing wrong with San Andreas or GTA IV but I just didn't bother buying/downloading it. Vice City and GTA III was enough haha, with the crappy graphics, the piling tanks, the impossible-to-get choppers and the guys that were able to get you back out of their car.

Werbung:

radascars

Well the best parts where when you actually didn't get busted and stayed alive! haha :p I didn't play anything after Vice City, good times. Nothing wrong with San Andreas or GTA IV but I just didn't bother buying/downloading it. Vice City and GTA III was enough haha, with the crappy graphics, the piling tanks, the impossible-to-get choppers and the guys that were able to get you back out of their car.

To us its just for fun and really doesn't bother if another title will release. :)