Greatest Come back?

Airdog

whats the greatest come back you've seen in any game? Elim or CTF or whatever

I was in a CTF once and my team was up 6-1 and we lost lol

Werbung:

Roger117

I was playing a 140 kill Junk Flea Elimination, and the score was 100-83, Bravo losing (the team I was on). We finished Alpha with the score at 140- 133. I think is one of my best comebacks.

TomtheNinja

8-7 SnD on Snow Valley, I was attacking and had a minute or so to plant the bomb... but it was 1v4 (everyone else died). Needless to say, I planted and hit a glitch that made me commit suicide, but with 8 seconds left on the clock before they started to disarm, we won. :D

Love

120/140
62/140

Guess who won?

Yeah, 64. :p
Though I had most kills -.-
Kept getting ultra-nade kills, haha

SpIkE_JoNzE

my best come back was at pump jack...a melee battle to 140 kills...i joined bravo and my team was being butt kicked...(alpha=90 bravo=40)i got 70 kills - 20 deaths lol we won dah battle...

Jordan B

I came into a capture the flag @ junk flea , our team was losing 1 - 6 , and I got 6 points for the win .

Hehe - Who's good ? I'm good . Lol . EPIC COMEBACK

TomtheNinja

I love seeing games that are like 2v2 or 3v3 where one person added to imbalance the teams will work wonders in scoring. I've had a few games that I've joined like that where I've made amazing comebacks.

BoJack341

I was browsing different matches until I found one with junk flea no explosives, the moment i joined it was 84 to 35 going to 140 and by the time i was done i had 34 kills 9 deaths i owned so hard everyone was like "hacker!!"

Werbung: