Guitar Hero III Wii Guitar

Kailas

I'm gonna get the game, but I want to be able to play it with my brother. As far as I can tell, there aren't any places selling the guitar (for the Wii) by itself. Does anyone here have one that they want to sell to me?

Werbung:

guyofgod

If I was you (and I sort of am since I have the game and only one controller) I would just buy guitar hero 3 and then one of the two new games coming out to the wii (80's and aerosmith).

(Also, as a side note, Guitar Hero is coming out to the DS :) Just thought I would let anyone who wanted to know that, know that :))

killman360

I don't really recommend buying a used one. I did that and my blue button is basically shot(And I did not even have it for that long!) But yeah, they sell them basically anywhere now, between $60-$70.;)

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

If I was you (and I sort of am since I have the game and only one controller) I would just buy guitar hero 3 and then one of the two new games coming out to the wii (80's and aerosmith).

(Also, as a side note, Guitar Hero is coming out to the DS :) Just thought I would let anyone who wanted to know that, know that :))

They are making 80's for Wii? Since when?