this is estetci
not sure on spelling
he hacks
GOD MODE HERE

post if u know a hacker
add images 2 show hes hacking

srry image not wokr

Werbung:
ok i have some names of hackers plz if you see them in game just leave they hacked my first acc bcuz i was a high lv

1.shroosmaker (he teleports and is invisble anlso when shooting at him he dosent loose hlth c :also this is the dude who hacked my first acc that was a high rank)

2.Odie01 (he only knows super jump and flying )

afgankid

i have a glitcher named Dawit while i was on waverider he was glitching at the light house from inside the wall and was pissing me off cuz nobody was saying anything to him and so im just informing u bout it :D

im reporting a glitcher named Broklen he was glitching tower in waverider map and i took some SS so ill posting them soon as i find them

SPARTANZ77

im reporting a glitcher named Broklen he was glitching tower in waverider map and i took some SS so ill posting them soon as i find them

if you go to nexon.net you can do wat is called a nexon ticket you state the user name of the hacker and show a sreenshot of the person and if thay are guilty you will get a reward of 7500 gp

i wish i could see them teleport but whern u teleort its just 1 sec so u dont have a chnace to see them but i did see someone fall from the big tower of snow valley to the snow in the ground and dint die i dint get SS well bcuz i thought it would had freezed my screen

Vadr10

A wall glitcher i have seen altely is a guy named Dolden ( couldnt get a screenie of him in waverider though) =(

Intel

i wish i could see them teleport but whern u teleort its just 1 sec so u dont have a chnace to see them but i did see someone fall from the big tower of snow valley to the snow in the ground and dint die i dint get SS well bcuz i thought it would had freezed my screen

Teleport is patched. You must be talking about OPK(One position kill).

Maybe he had magic powers?!?

Roger117

I don't know exactly what his name was but I think it is call lonewhitewolf. He used every single hack for the game at once (I mean the ones that aren't patched yet). It really annoyed me.

jklp44

okay i saw i hacker last saturday when he would super jump and then shoot down and kill everyone. and to take a screenshot is really easy. the easiest way is to press the button on your laptop that say "Print screen' then once you push it open paint and press ctrl-v and there you go. to take multiple ones open microsoft word clipboard and then press print screen over and over it will save them contiuously. example below.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg

Love

okay i saw i hacker last saturday when he would super jump and then shoot down and kill everyone. and to take a screenshot is really easy. the easiest way is to press the button on your laptop that say "Print screen' then once you push it open paint and press ctrl-v and there you go. to take multiple ones open microsoft word clipboard and then press print screen over and over it will save them contiuously. example below.

Correction, easiest way would just be hitting the Prnt Scrn button, and opening up your Combat Arm's folder.
Your screenshot should appear there. (A picture of when you hit Prnt Scrn)

Purpose-1

Teleport is patched. You must be talking about OPK(One position kill).

Maybe he had magic powers?!?

Teleport isn't patched yet. I tried it with my fried earlier today in a locked room.

This guy's name is Pepper. After "Pepper" there are some numbers but I am not sure which. I think the clan he is in is SuperVillans. If you ever play with him he is sure to speed hack, unlimited ammo hack, and unlimited health hack. Please report this guy to Nexon as I want him banned.

Werbung:

Love

Teleport isn't patched yet. I tried it with my fried earlier today in a locked room.

This guy's name is Pepper. After "Pepper" there are some numbers but I am not sure which. I think the clan he is in is SuperVillans. If you ever play with him he is sure to speed hack, unlimited ammo hack, and unlimited health hack. Please report this guy to Nexon as I want him banned.

There will ALWAYS be teleport hacks, along with OTHER hacks.
As new ones will be released when the others become patched.