Hacking

UnholyReaper

You know I've literally tried every single weapon in Combat Arms (even supply case) and I know a lot about games like these. The point is that every time I get into a game a hacker ruins it. I'm sick of it. So I went to MPGH.net and downloaded their public hack to see what the whole fuss is. It's very fun but at the same time VERY noob. I don't plan on hacking I was just testing it. The point of this thread is to discuss hacking.

Hacking Pros and Cons

Pros:
1. Chams
2. Wall hack (must be used with chams in order to have the whole see through walls cheapness.
3. Cursor (point to where your shots will be so you can single shot a lot easier)
4. No spread or recoil (Spread is the spread of bullets and recoil is how much it moves up. Put them together and you're set for noobness)
5. No fog (eliminates fog of war)
6. Full Bright (IDK what this does)
7. FREE

Cons:
1. VERY NOOBY :mad:
2. WILL get your account banned.
3. Disconnects from the game frequently.
4. Can be spotted as a hacker easily. (When you enter a game it starts spamming the "GM" hack)
5.DID I MENTION IT WAS FOR NOOBS! :mad:

Something I made late at nite.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

no he was testing them to see what all the fuss is about. also hacks can be good and fun if you dont abuse them like cheating in matches, like for example I know someone who has aimbot just to play around with it he makes a passworded room and we come in and have fun with the flying hacks they can be fun,just dont abuse them and go cheat in the actual game with other people

EDIT: /rant

Panda

Referring to Con No.4, I've noticed lately that the only games I actually happen to enjoy are ones that don't spam that stupid annoying-as-hell fake GM comment.

UnholyReaper

no he was testing them to see what all the fuss is about. also hacks can be good and fun if you dont abuse them like cheating in matches, like for example I know someone who has aimbot just to play around with it he makes a passworded room and we come in and have fun with the flying hacks they can be fun,just dont abuse them and go cheat in the actual game with other people

yea exactly. im not abusing them, i just mess around but not with public matches. i already deleted them so yea.

Werbung: