Hacking

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

chrsibrown -rep for you,and everyone else should do the same

i hate hacking to. i just tried it. really im very fond of testing things and giving my opinion. its a weird part of me. it was really killing me that i testing about everything i could in CA except hacking. also, the funnier thing is that i get more kills w/o hacks! XD

O20

All I can say is congratulations for lowering yourself to the standard of the hackers. There is no reason to test it out, a cheat is a cheat no matter what game it's for. If you were really interested in seeing what they were you could have gone to youtube and watched videos, that's a poor excuse. Also, you said you did better without hacks, how do you know that if you didn't use them in games as you said earlier? You have just showed yourself to be no better than anyone else who goes to those sites. I hope Nexon resets and bans the accounts of EVERYONE who went to the hacks sites regardless of whether they used the cheats 1,000 times or once. You are no better than anyone else who cheats now and should be held accountable for it.

g.h.o.s.t

my hack dose not work,i extract file,but it banned my combat arms,it said hacking tool found,so combat arms shutdown,so i reinstalled,add me akillcookie

Werbung: