Hacks

Werbung:

Bostro

Av already seen the "new" hacks that are coming out. What people dont think bout is how easy they are spot. Let people go download them and try to use them on me. I started running video every match and av caught more hackers with teleport, bots, and opk. SO any hackers, if you want to get banned, just play with me. I will be more than happy to help you out.

y i saw a new hack taht somebody hacs into Game system from enxon and starts saying a site that is full of hacks , tahts maybe the new hack senter , ahh scram hackers , PS THE HACKSHILESDS SUCKS AND IF NEXON DOSENT UPGARDE IT OR BUY A NEW ONE LOTS PLP STOP PLAYING , that means no plp buy nx , no nx , no $ no = BYE BYE To COMPANY , pplus i owuldnt want to see ath thappens , combatarms is a great and xpectacular game

Werbung:

Roger117

y i saw a new hack taht somebody hacs into Game system from enxon and starts saying a site that is full of hacks , tahts maybe the new hack senter , ahh scram hackers , PS THE HACKSHILESDS SUCKS AND IF NEXON DOSENT UPGARDE IT OR BUY A NEW ONE LOTS PLP STOP PLAYING , that means no plp buy nx , no nx , no $ no = BYE BYE To COMPANY , pplus i owuldnt want to see ath thappens , combatarms is a great and xpectacular game

That's a recent hack. Don't worry. As you should know Nexon GMs have the writing displayed in yellow, as the hacks displays the writing as if it was written by another player on the other team. Nexon GMs should display their writing like this: [GM]Nebel: Blah,blah,blah your banned.