Hades

Hades

hi i am Hades. My real name is Andy and i live in central New york (Syracuse). I am currently 18 years old, like dilla i am half filipino and enjoy long walks on the beach. I am a full time student majoring in Criminal justice, i hope to become a New York State Trooper. I currently serve at a popular CNY restaraunt, Twin trees. I started playing CS when i was 13 years old, about the time CS 1.1 came out. i started a shit load of clans, most of which were minor. one that i remember specifically is e(X)e. a buddy of mine and I started it and we were in cal-o 2v2. did ok i think 2nd overall, i really dont remember. i stopped playing CS for about 2 years and was really into RPG games. dont care how gay they are they are very addicting. I started playing CZ again about 9 months ago and got 3/4 of my skills back. I've been playing in punx since then and it is the most mature sever and the regulars there are cool as shit. I am happy to be a member of 0ne87 clan and a part of punx, hope to be by your guy's side for many years :lol: *CRY*

Werbung: