Halo 3 ODST

Dragon Master

Halo_3_ODST_Box_Art.png

Trailer
Halo 3: ODST is a shooter video game with gameplay taking place from a first-person perspective. Although the gameplay of ODST bears a strong resemblance to previous Halo titles, the player does not assume the role of the enhanced human supersoldier Master Chief. Instead, the player controls a lone UNSC soldier, known as "the Rookie". Since the soldier, known as an ODST or Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, does not possess Master Chief's advanced armor, reflexes and strength, he is more vulnerable to gunfire; players are forced to act more cautiously. The soldier HUD is different from the previous series, with red outlines for the enemies thanks to a new feature called the "VISR" (Visual Intelligence System, Reconnaissance). The "VISR" also gives you a compass and outlines important items in yellow, but has no radar. However, the aiming reticle remains. It will also include an open world environment.

One of the 4 games that I am going to get once it is out. How about you? Are you going to buy one?

Werbung:

Sammeys

I honestly think it's going to be one of those games that your going to get, but your going to be like "Ah, this seems kind of familiar" you know what i mean?

Quacker Jack

Sammeys said:
I honestly think it's going to be one of those games that your going to get, but your going to be like "Ah, this seems kind of familiar" you know what i mean?

Defiantly. My friend kinda briefly talked to me about this game, but he think's it won't be too different.

Werbung: