harry potter and the half blood prince

Werbung:

murpo

It was not as good as the book. There was hardly any fighting. In the book they take over the castle and there's a big fight but it's not there in the Movie.

soulseeker42

murpo said:
It was not as good as the book. There was hardly any fighting. In the book they take over the castle and there's a big fight but it's not there in the Movie.

i havent read the book:harry potter and the half blood prince but i have read the lastest book: harry potter and the deathly hallows and i think that the castle fight was in the latest book harry potter and the deathly hallows and not in harry potter and the half blood prince.

murpo

No.

The castle fight is when the deatheaters come and attack the castle and then snape pushes dumbledore off the castle.
In the movie the deatheaters came but there was no fighting shown it only showed snape pushing dumbledore and harry did nothing.

In Harry Potter and the deathly hollows they don't go to hogwarts anymore (90% sure) they are just looking for the horcruxes

Slartibartfast

I was forced to watch. I must say i was terribly surprised, i knew it would be bad, but THIS BAD???
Common, did they even read the book before filming...also fact that the entire conflict could be solved in 5 secs using common technology is ridiculous.

soulseeker42

murpo said:
No.

The castle fight is when the deatheaters come and attack the castle and then snape pushes dumbledore off the castle.
In the movie the deatheaters came but there was no fighting shown it only showed snape pushing dumbledore and harry did nothing.

In Harry Potter and the deathly hollows they don't go to hogwarts anymore (90% sure) they are just looking for the horcruxes

ok, didn´t know besause i didn´t read the book. but in the latest book there is a fight at the castle, because one of the horcruxes is in the castle!!!!!!!

Harrowed

Potter movies aren't very good... Books are better. I have admit that this newest is better than other Potter movies. For example the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy is way more successful, they are almost as good as book trilogy.

Prepare2Drop

The new movie sucked to be honest,it missed some major key points whitch where needed to make the last book make sense and they missed so much story out e.g the battle it was incredible!

davisreed

I personally enjoyed every part of it, and I mean EVERYTHING.You people say it has too much romance and its too dark but that's basically what the sixth book is all about.Not saying it was my favorite book,that was the 7th one,but the movie is not totally off from the book.

BossMaroni

I've more or less enjoyed all the books and all the films. I started reading the books with my step-daughter & then we started seeing the movies together. Now my son has joined in for the movies. He'll be reading the books soon too. As a parent, watching the kids enjoy all the Harry Potter stuff has been pretty cool.

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

I have watched both, as a kid i really liked Harry potter sequels but as i started growing up i was getting a little bit sick of Harry Potter movies.. so now i don't like Harry Potter anymore but again that's just me, everyone has a different taste of movies.. :p