Have a read.

Jordan B

Hopefully New Zealand counts just as much as Australia. Besides, without us kiwi's, you would lose some of Combat arms best players xD

Werbung:

Jordan B

It seemed like most of their vocabulary was:

aff, porra, merda, jajajajajajaja, and LALALA . oh and the occasional kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't say I will miss that.

ocstudent

I live in Oz and loads of mates have NX and don't hack. Don't think they are going to cut our service anytime soon.

Good riddance to bad bullshit. I bet Nexon knew there there were loads of hackers in SA, thats why they cut their service

MooCowMan

I live in Oz and loads of mates have NX and don't hack. Don't think they are going to cut our service anytime soon.

Good riddance to bad bullshit. I bet Nexon knew there there were loads of hackers in SA, thats why they cut their service

It actually has very little to do with hackers. SA's have a very high ping because of their distance from servers. They rarely buy NX and cause needed server maintenance which most likely costs Nexon money. So basically SA's are losing Nexon more money then they are getting from them. Australia probably isn't included in this because only a small fraction of players are from AU. Not enough to cause server issues like the thousands of South Americans.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Sorry to bump an old thread, but has anyone seen many SA players lately ? I've seen quite a few, the ones with Nexon cash don't have to leave until October. -.-