Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I Am A Combat Arms GM!

• Total voters
Werbung:

Jordan B

No Combat Arms GM's will post regularly at this site, although I'm sure that a few of the IP's I've seen have a very similar IP to the combat arms website's server. What ever that means....

Anyway, I've seen quite a few, hanging around during the GM Live event's . They're just normal people like us :)

Roger117

I've never seen one other than in the GM Live events. Why won't they play more often? Like in business hours? Or can't they do it?

Miran_Eitan

I ran into one awhile back. We played a few games and I jokingly accused him of hacking when he had no kills and like 15 deaths. Liberator or something like that. I don't remember.

They're around, they don't advertise very much. When noobs figure it out, they start screaming suggestions and spam the poor bastards.

Wolves25

Only seen impersonators. They suck man. Close up the game and crap. If you have a problem with one just hit esc twice.

RussianSniper

Well i never seen one, but i wanna show some evidence of hackers. I have like 10 screenies of 3 different hackers doing gay sh*t with hax. Where do i go to show nexon the evidence?

spuznick242

Well i never seen one, but i wanna show some evidence of hackers. I have like 10 screenies of 3 different hackers doing gay sh*t with hax. Where do i go to show nexon the evidence?

just go on CBL and upload the pictures then report them to nexon. If they're not CBL it gives them a bad name along with their clan name, and then when people see someone's name on there they report to nexon alot more.

spuznick242

Only seen impersonators. They suck man. Close up the game and crap. If you have a problem with one just hit esc twice.

Yea, like I've seen inpersonators, but never a real gm and I play alot. I just dont know how to tell if someone is a gm. I prolly have seen one just I didnt know it was one.

Werbung: