heatsinks

blze

werd, thx. so, i guess you can fairly easily "break" the seal these compounds create between themselves and your cpu. i am going to have the "stock" fan/sink installed initially and decide down the road if an aftermarket leetsauce one like cas got is the best road for me. thx again. mew1

Werbung:

Casualty

hey blze i keep track of my temps, and with stock heatsink/fan i pull 29-30C at idle and i run at load around 44-45C

however i have a 120MM fan blowing fresh air directly onto the cpu's heatsink and fan.

plan on a few extra degrees without that fan, but for the most part, if yoru running without overclocking its not really needed, though i would suggest using artic silver, it helped alot even with my stock heatink/fan

Casualty

im running

28C cpu at idle
26C MB at idle

as for under load i ahvent been able to get it over40c yet, all i get is around 34-36C

ill keep you posted

blze

awesome, good temps too man. my boy has the stock fan/sink on his 3200+ and its staying around 39/40C on idle and 44C under load. so yea, i would say that its def worth it.

does that controller control: 3 exhaust fans and 1 cpu fan? i guess the better question is: can you decide what it controls?

thx.

Werbung: