Hello everybody

Mini-Me

Hello everybody. My name is Mini-Me, well not my real name, a nickname which i use everywhere related to wc3. And yes i am the "real" Mini-Me, why people keep asking me that? :)

Anyway, im well experienced mapper and i have made several maps. My passion are td's but i have done some more or less original small maps too. Lately i have expanded on cinematics, got 2 of them done (still bit nooby at cinemas, mainly when it comes to terraining and some camera issues :), triggers i know, its a whole new world :)).

Good to see the site growing, i've been browsing here for some time because of ragingspeedhorn recomming this site, but i just today decided to get 'involved'. Hopefully wc3search will bring some good people here and this will be a great community, time will tell :)

Werbung:
Hello everybody. My name is Mini-Me, well not my real name, a nickname which i use everywhere related to wc3. And yes i am the "real" Mini-Me, why people keep asking me that? :)
[/b]

Take the bass line now!
No, you don't have to, bounce with it!

Yeah, welcome Mini-Me!

Fladian

Dear God!
I haven't welcomed you yet, Mini-Me. What? You're a mini sized me? No! No! No! That's impossible! That is just wrong! That means trouble! That means... hey, a new playmate.

Well, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
I'm Fladian, one of the mania... one of the members out here. I chase living pre... I take good care of my fellow members and feed some to the do... and feed them when they are hungry. Don't be scared to ask for help when you're attacke... when you don't understand something.

IPEONRUSH-SHIP

Welcome Mini-Me. I haven't personally met with you yet. I know you're chief of clan cbs. I'm good friends with zoxc who introduced me to your clan and site.

I"m currently hosting your clan on our forums on http://www.13attleships.com and when zoxc is finished with the site layout we can share resources. I wish cbs the best of luck and if you guys need anything feel free to ask clan 13s on lordaeron or pm me on the site. Take care and enjoy your stay here on wc3anvil.com.

-=Ipeonrush=-

MeTaL GuArD

Hi Mini-Me! I met you once on battle.net (MeTaL_Guard_PL), though not much to talk about(i was there cause of LaoshRa hosting SoulChess tournament :) )

Warnicro

Hi mini-me, I have seen you on Maps.worldofwar.net a couple of times and I have seen your cinematics as well, though I do not consider those as real clan project (or should I?).

nonetheless, welcome

Mini-Me

Dont know why but i havent been able to access wc3anvil for like couple of months and now suddenly it works again for me, lol. Anyway, i though i should say hi again, so here goes: hi! :D

Werbung:

maTt540

I was about to say: thats some major topic revival. Anyway, you dont need to introduce yourself mini-me! I bet everyone here has heard of you.