Hello from QUEENIE

EXCELLENT

Hi, I'm QUEENIE(guess where that came from?) and pretty new to this site, love the layout. Basically I joined as an avid collector of LOTR maps, looking for some. I did find one site a while ago with about 240+ pages of maps (about 10 per page) found through looking at past spotlight maps and then searching for the Imagica RPG ver 3.8 on google. I think if you used that site you could really bolster the amount you had on here. Unfortunately it was deleted from my history, and now I can't find it. I will submit this map though, some really good scripting i found. :)

Werbung:

EXCELLENT

It's hard going to find them, one good place is at the ARDA forums, just follow the prompts to download pages. Good maps were the second age, and war of the third age. I found a very good helms deep one too, at filefront under the name helms deep ver. 1.40. Apparently built by one of the mods, it's very good.

EXCELLENT

Eh, makes it easier to remember as a universal screen name. Cept' on Messager, because I don't use it. Some guy at my school does.

ragingspeedhorn

Eh, makes it easier to remember as a universal screen name. Cept' on Messager, because I don't use it. Some guy at my school does.
[/b]

Hint: Having your name all in capital letters often makes people think that you are stupid (or russian) ;)

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I know where you got that name. It's only one of the best bands in the world.... well, not exactly, but I like 'em a lot anyway.

Anway, welcome QUEENIE. If you want LOTR maps, go to www.wc3sear.ch. There are lots of them there.