Hello? Isnt enyone here anymore?!?!?

Werbung:

Defender

Pro no longer has a puter and Clutch is on a break from CS...he is attempting to have a life. Merc has had some puter probs but hopefully will be around soon.

We are still around...things have just been kinda hectic. The server is actually doing better than ever and soon I will lower the bots.

Defender said:
Pro no longer has a puter and Clutch is on a break from CS...he is attempting to have a life. Merc has had some puter probs but hopefully will be around soon.

We are still around...things have just been kinda hectic. The server is actually doing better than ever and soon I will lower the bots.

Why aint pro got a puter anymore?

Defender

It aint as glamorous as that...he was too lazy to get a job.

He got kicked out of his apt....so he is sorta staying at a friends but usually he just hangs in the street doing nothing.

He says he is finally looking for a job but so far he aint got one.

His dad is going to Asia for a month so Pro is gonna stay there...once his dad returns he plans to go to Texas...which is where he is from and he will either stay with his mom or a friend...

Then his plan is to go to Hawaii and live off the government and sleep on the beach.

Remember this guy is like 26.

Sounds like a big fucking loser if you ask me. I wish him luck.

Defender

Yeah he 26 now and some young and immature folk might consider his life fun but wait till he is 40...hell...even 30...how long can a person be a waif before they are considered just a homeless fucking bum?

How many bums do you see in the street that when they were 26 had actual lives? And how many of them have just been losers from day one?

A loser is a loser...fuck that shit if you ask me...fuck lazy homeless faggots that leach off other people and can't learn to become descent human beings that are productive in society...FUCK EM ALL.

Werbung: