Hello! my KDR SUCKS!

undertime ssg3

hey i am undertime and i suck ..... jk i ok at CA. my stats at the bottom. this was my first account so when i started, i sucked. i dont anymore but my kdr is probably the worst in the game. i plan on keeping it that way too. so dont call me a noob or i will call you one- also, i have been called a hacker many times even though i am 750% legit. i tell the people to call me a hacker once they see my kdr so ya add me and message me and we can chill.... .... wait .... dont add me if ur a stalker.... or a hacker.... or chuck norris.... wait if ur chuck norris add me because chuck norris once went to the virgin islands and once he came back they were renamed the islands.... so ya ...... NO CHUCK NORRIS IMPERSONATORS!!!!!!! but elvis presley ones are a okay... not really... so ya ..... add me and we can own together and get called hackers...

Werbung:

rocktrns

Welcome to the forums lol
you sound like your going to be a very fun person
don't worry my KDR sucks too!
once again welcome to the forums
Look forward to seeing you here and on the battlefield.

Jordan B

Don't worry about Kdr, it doesn't always mean that much. Mine used to be 0.86 on my old acc, and I own 2.0 + kdr's all the time. Meh, I sucked when I started.

Anyway, welcome to the forums ! Have fun ! :)

Ashwin

Lol, my KDR sucks too. I don't really care though. I just play for the fun of blasting peoples' heads off with my shotty. :)

Welcome to the forums. :)

undertime ssg3

lol coming from a person with a 2.01 kdr lol jk thx guys. see my thread on technical support called problems... add me on combat arms and we can chill and own.
undertime
master seargent (spelling, i know i know...) 2
AKA the Lagger cause i have lagiest comp on combat arms
ya i own ppl with my spas 12 semi auto to the head... oh yea

Roger117

Welcome to the forums. KDR isn't a good thing to base a player's skill upon. I used to hold a 0.82 and people didn't take me seriously, till they saw me play. So play your best and forget about these "statistics".

spuznick242

Welcome to the forums. KDR changes with every game, so dont think about it too much. You'll see it going up, and down too. Everyone has their high's and low's.

MooCowMan

My KDR would be higher if my computer wasn't such a piece of junk. Meh, I only want a higher KDR for the elite server though. KDR isn't a big deal.. If delta server didn't exist, I wouldn't at all care about my KDR. You can trick people if you have a bad KDR.

Werbung:

Wolves25

My KDR would be higher if my computer wasn't such a piece of junk. Meh, I only want a higher KDR for the elite server though. KDR isn't a big deal.. If delta server didn't exist, I wouldn't at all care about my KDR. You can trick people if you have a bad KDR.

Pssh who needs the delta server when you can pwn noobs in alpha and bravo lol