Hello People

james1654

Hey guys, nice website, btw, and you've got much better speed then wc3sear.ch! Hmmm, i love the snow effect and your nice themes. *looks happily at the castle walls*. :)

I hope there is room for another experienced map maker to join the comunity. :D My escape london map is getting more popular (I usually see it hosted at least once a day if im on wc3) , and so, I was wondering wether you would like it hosted here? I love casual forums, and these ones here look not overpopulated, which i find a good thing, because you can get to know the people on it better that way.

p.s: would be cool if you managed to get that scripting code that extracts map infomation for you, itself. (you've done wc3sear.ch a favour, they could do you one by setting it up for you.)

pp.s: It says the file type is not valid when i try to upload a map, even with screenshot from screenshots warcraft3 program files, and the map correct, and unprotected, and with all feilds filled in.

Werbung:

Arkidas

Hello James!
I'm happy to see you here, Amazing to have another mapper.
Regarding the Download System, I will ask VG or Darky about it,
For the submiting files problem then that is being fixed in the upgrade which being applied today.
Then to your hosting request, I would be happy to host you if you send me your map through PM and let me try it :)

Fladian

Welcome to the forum, James.

I love casual forums, and these ones here look not overpopulated, which i find a good thing, because you can get to know the people on it better that way.[/b]
That makes two of us, James.

james1654

Thanks Fladian, I love it when people understand me. Arkidas, sorry for not looking at this thread earlier after I posted it, I will post you the map now. Its nice to get such a warm welcome from the comunity

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

That makes two of us, James.
[/b]

Three. I love new sites where you can get to know people..overpopulated sites have a downside that way...
Anyways, Welcome.
(even tho im pretty sure u've been here a few days longer than me :p)