Hello there

ufo

Hello people! Some of those back from Wc3Campaigns might actually remember me, check my topic in general development :D

for the sake of old Wc3Campaigns, my favorite smiley three times in a row: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Werbung:

Fladian

Do I?
I know that I have a horrible memory when it comes to names, remembering the weakness of the mind of someone else is something I try to forget... too bothersome.

Fladian

Ufo had his fair share of posts in general and an argument or two with me. I think it was quite hard to miss him, being active or not doesn't really play much of a role in that case.

I didn't start out very active at Wc3c either :p When I count all times of me being inactive at Wc3c, I come to an amount of 3/4 of a year. :p

Undead_Lives

And yet you still got 4,000 + posts... :/
Personally, I joined a year and a half ago...(I think?) and I've got still under 200 posts there. I used to not go on wc3campaigns for months at a time.
And I still have never heard of Ufo. Guess I missed him :p

Fladian

To make it even funnier, I never have been active in many forum parts. As example, I only posted a few times (5 - 10 posts) in General Development and even less in the Art forums. I can't recall ever posting in the Model or skin forums, so... :p

I just have been active.

Werbung: